DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
This information is provided by DIMENSIONE ENERGIA DI COSTA FRANZ (called D.E.) with registered office in VIA I ° MAGGIO, 13 37060 MOZZECANE (VR) – ITALY, as Data Controller.
The collected data are processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights.
The data processing takes place with manual and computerized methods; security measures are adopted to avoid the risks of unauthorized access, destruction or loss, treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of the collection.
1. Categories of personal data processed
D.E. will process the following personal data:
- personal data, residence or domicile address and contact details (telephone, email address);
- online identifiers (username, password, customer ID, other);
- payment details;
- data relating to transitions, amounts, discounts and benefits used
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- the fulfillment of legal obligations, of the institutional purposes envisaged by the writer;
- management of the relationship and provision of the services provided;
- the sending of promotional information communications relating to professional refresher courses, news, Goddess cosmetics, with prior consent.
The legal basis of the treatment is the sales contract. The personal data provided will be subject to collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, limitation, cancellation or destruction. Other legal bases of the processing are for example our interest in answering customer questions, or the consent that you can give us, among other things, to send our newsletter.
3. Methods of data processing
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data will take place through manual and IT tools, for the mere realization of the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee security and confidentiality.
The treatment does not involve the activation of an automated decision-making process, nor of profiling pursuant to art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the regulation.
In particular, the following security measures have been adopted:
- specific measures put in place to deal with risks of destruction, loss, modification, access, unauthorized disclosure, the effectiveness of which must be regularly assessed;
- authentication systems;
- authorization systems;
- protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-intrusion, other) adopted for the treatment.
4. Categories of third parties to whom the data can be communicated
For the execution of the contract and the fulfillment of legal obligations, D.E. may communicate personal data to the following categories of subjects:
- studies, consultants and companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- public authorities, where the conditions exist.
These subjects will process the data as Data Processors on behalf of D.E.
The updated list of data processors is available at the headquarters of DIMENSIONE ENERGIA DI COSTA FRANZ and is available through a specific request made by email at email@example.com
5. Categories of third parties to whom the data can be communicated for commercial purposes
For the sending of commercial communications, with prior consent, you may communicate your personal data to the following categories of subjects: entities, associations or companies with which agreements and / or conventions are entered into.
6. Duration of treatment and period of storage
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes listed. Below are the periods of use and storage of personal data with reference to the various processing purposes:
- the data processed for the execution of the sales relationship (DE – CUSTOMER) kept for the duration of the relationship and for a period of 12 years following the dissolution of the sales relationship, unless the need for further storage arises, to allow to DE defense of one’s rights;
- the data processed for the fulfillment of legal obligations will be kept by D.E. within the limits established by law;
- the data will be processed for sending informative, institutional and promotional communications until the possible withdrawal of the consent given for this purpose.
7. Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability
The interested parties are recognized the rights of which the articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party may:
- obtain confirmation that personal data processing is being processed;
- if a treatment is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to the treatment as well as request a copy of the personal data
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning him;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the treatment;
- receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another holder, if technically feasible.
8. Right to object
Each interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
9. Right to withdraw consent
If consent is required for the processing of personal data, each interested party may also revoke the consent already given at any time. Consent can be revoked by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Right to object and withdraw consent in relation to the processing carried out for marketing purposes
With reference to the processing of data for the purposes c) and d) referred to in the aforementioned paragraph “Purpose and legal basis of the processing”, each interested party may revoke the consent given at any time or oppose their processing, through a specific request formulated by email at email@example.com. The opposition to the treatment exercised through these methods also extends to the sending of commercial communications by means of the postal or email service, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising this right in part, opposing, for example, only the treatment carried out using automated communication systems.
11. Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
Furthermore, each interested party may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if he believes that the rights of which he is owner pursuant to the GDPR have been violated, in the manner indicated on the Guarantor’s website, accessible at www. garanteprivacy.it
The exercise of the rights of the interested party is free.
MINORS OF 18 YEARS If the subject who provides the data is under the age of 18, this treatment is lawful only if and to the extent that this consent is given or authorized by at least one of the holders of parental responsibilities for which they are acquired identification data and copy of the identification document and / or by the Data Controller otherwise authorized (e.g. Legal Representative of the company and / or School Manager, etc …)
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as illustrated above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect, could result in the impossibility of carrying out the activity.